Meetings of the GSDCA
The GSDCA meets twice each year. In February the Annual General Meeting is held, where delegates from each member state come together with the GSDCA executive and office bearers.
In July the GSDCA holds a National Breed Commission meeting, where judges and breed surveyors convene to discuss GSD breed issues with Council Executive and member Club delegates.
Documents relating to GSDCA meetings are available here.
GSDCA Special General Meeting, July 28th 2017
Please find attached the below information with regard to the meetings held on the 3rd & 4th June 2017, to discuss matters as raised by the WUSV Board regarding the conduct of IPO in Australia and the implementation of the WUSV Harmonisation Program.
Please read the Q&A document in conjunction with all others to assist in your understanding
- Covering letter from GSDCA President, Vince Tantaro
- GSDCA Agenda Special General Meeting 280717 with amendment schedule 17
- Breeding Requirements
- GSDCA – WUSV Special Meeting Minutes, 3 June 2017 – as provided to CDO, WUSV & executive 13 June 2017
- GSDCA Special Meeting Minutes 4 June 2017
- CDO Presentation (as provided), as given to meeting 3 June 2017
- CDO Notes as referred to during meeting 3 June 2017
- CDO – GSDCA Executive response re clarification points SM 04062017
GSDCA Annual Report
A copy of the GSDCA Annual Reports from recent years can be viewed below